This website and services provided herein managed by:
Company responsible for serving Managed service clients and other campaign management:
Propeller Ads Ltd
15 Karaiskaki Street
Company responsible for Self-service Platform maintenance:
Propeller Ads Limited
First Floor, Jubilee Buildings, Victoria Street
Douglas, IM1 2SH, Isle of Man
Propeller Ads s.r.o.
Na Pankráci 1724/129, 140 00 Praha 4
Propeller Ads Limited (Cyprus), Propeller Ads s.r.o. (Czech Republic) and Propeller Ads Limited (Isle of Man) (referred to as "Trads" or "we" or "us" or "our") is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and handling your personal data in an open and transparent manner. The personal data that we collect and process may vary depending on the service we provide to you.
• provides an overview of how Trads collects and processes your personal data, and informs you about your rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") and any national law supplementing or implementing the GDPR,
• when we refer to "personal data" we mean data which identifies or may identify you and which may include, for example, your name, address, identification number, telephone number, date of birth, occupation and family status,
• when we refer to "processing" we mean the handling of your personal data by us, including collecting, protecting and storing your personal data, and
• when we refer to our "Website" or our "Platform" we mean www.Trads.io
and when we refer to "Mobile Application" we mean Trads Mobile Application. Who we are
Propeller Ads Ltd is a company registered in the Republic of Cyprus, under registration number HE353513 as a limited liability company having its registered office at 15, Karaiskaki Street, 3032, Limassol, Cyprus.
Propeller Ads Limited is a company registered in the Isle of Man, under registration number 011883V as a limited liability company having its registered office at First Floor, Jubilee Buildings, 26-28 Athol Street, Douglas, IM1 2SH, Isle of Man.
Propeller Ads s.r.o. is a company registered in the Czech Republic, under registration number 08732469 as a limited liability company having its registered office at Pobřežní 249/46, Karlín 186 00 Prague 8, Czech Republic.
We adhere to the principles relating to processing of personal data set out in the GDPR which require personal data to be:
• Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner (Lawfulness, Fairness and Transparency).
• Collected only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes (Purpose Limitation).
• Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is Processed (Data Minimisation).
• Accurate and where necessary kept up to date (Accuracy).
• Not kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data is Processed (Storage Limitation).
• Processed in a manner that ensures its security using appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage (Security, Integrity and Confidentiality).
• Not transferred to another country without appropriate safeguards being in place (Transfer Limitation).
• Made available to data subjects and data subjects allowed to exercise certain rights in relation to their Personal Data (Data Subject's Rights and Requests).
1.3 Our Website/Mobile Application incorporates privacy controls you can use to specify whether you would like to receive marketing, limit the publication or any other use of your information. You can access such privacy controls via firstname.lastname@example.org. 2. How we collect your personal data
2.1 We obtain your personal data mainly through any information you provide directly to us or through information provided by third parties. Below is a list of ways in which we collect your personal data.
Personal data collected directly from you, including:
• when you complete our Publisher or Advertiser registration forms, which are available on our Website/Mobile Application,
• when you enter and use our Website/Mobile Application, and/or performing contractual obligations, and
• when you contact us for any enquiries, complaints or for any other reason. Personal data collected from other sources, including:
• via third parties including our business partners, contractors and/or vendors in a manner that is permitted,
• through tags in websites you use and/or manage or control. 3. Personal Data We Use, Purposes and Legal Grounds
We may collect the following personal data from you depending on the service we provide to you. We will only process your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances: